Protecting your personal data (hereinafter referred to as PD) is of utmost importance for our company. Therefore, we request your consent so that we can archive the data collected through the newsletter form in order to provide you with timely information.
If you are a minor and under the age of 16, your parent/guardian should contact us.
PD needed: your email
Purpose of processing: To keep you informed of our services and business news
PD Retention time: up to 31-12-2024
Your rights pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR] 679/2016:
- get informed about the processing of your personal data
- obtain access to the personal data held about you
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected
- request that personal data be erased
- object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’)
- request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. In this case, you also have the right to express your point of view and contest the decision.
To exercise your rights you should contact the company or organization processing your personal data, also known as the “controller”. Our company must respond to your requests without undue delay and at the latest within 1 month. You may be asked to provide information to confirm your identity.
or write to
HYDRAMA GRAND HOTEL, 11 Agias Varvaras Str., PC 66131, DRAMA
or call us at +30 25210 333 22